Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waffle House's







The Liar from Douglas County

(Wake up; it’s time to read another edition from the Liar from D.C.)

Good Morning, and welcome to today’s news from Douglas County as well as the surrounding areas.

Georgia is made up as a State of beauty and all things seem so good, except for the high cost you or I am paying at the gas pump.

I remember when I was a teenager and I jumped into my hot Ford Mustang, to impress those girls and the gas was less than 35 cents a gallon, I could fill the tank and ride like the wind forever or what I considered forever.

It was so cool back then, now if I drive it better be for a good reason or I am not going. America is a place of beauty and there are so many different cultures. We should be proud of the vast differences in people of the Country. Think of it, what if we are were alike? Man this world would be a mess if everyone was like me. I mean, can you imagine what things would be like?

Or just suppose everyone was just like “YOU”, what would we all do? If we were like you in every way, can you imagine what life would be like?

I think it would be a mess; then again maybe you would straighten out this world. Oh well who cares.

Now how many of you dine at the 24 hour restaurant that is open at almost every Interstate highway crossing, as well as every town in America, called Waffle House? Where breakfast can be had no matter what time of day or night it is, and don’t forget the eggs and hash browns, that are sliced diced and smothered with what ever you want, and “Waffles” anyway you like them. “Pecan waffles are really great”.

Some people have started calling the place the “AFFLE” House leaving off the “W”. Is there a reason, do we have to be concerned? Just to show I am a true American I think today I will go and sit down at one of these fine restaurants and enjoy the food and kick back and watch all the folks coming in and out of the place. To bad they don’t have a wireless internet connection are no one would leave the building.

“HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WAFFLE HOUSE COFFEE TODAY?”

Augustino Patti Jr. *just a blog*

No comments: